Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween


October is here and instead of sewing more products to increase my inventory, I'm making costumes for my little ones. My little pirate took approximately 8 hours to complete from start to finish and with minimal errors. One of which proves that sewing at two in the morning can result in careless executions. For example, although you may not notice anything wrong with the shirt, I had cut the facing incorrectly. So it bunched up a lot and I had to sew it down so it would stop lifting up.
The grommets were a pain and I'm looking for ways on successful application of this potentially cool gadget. I can't seem to get the grommets to look professional. It always appears smashed or flimsy. Any suggestions?



Pattern used: Simplicity 2561

0 comments:

Post a Comment